Town of  Ste. Rose du Lac
Cattle Capital of Manitoba Canada

 

Home Past Events Recreation Fitness Center
Churches History of Ste Rose du Lac Back in Time Photos Photo Tour of Ste Rose
WB01691_.gif (918 bytes)2006 Census Report WB01691_.gif (918 bytes)Info on Town Logo WB01691_.gif (918 bytes)Map of our Location WB01691_.gif (918 bytes)Map of Town
WB01691_.gif (918 bytes)Landfill Hours WB01691_.gif (918 bytes)E-mail Town Office    

Photo Tour of Ste Rose du Lac Pg.1
[ Page 1 ]  [ Page 2 ]

 

580 Central Avenue-Dollard House--Maison Dollard
(Was the Old School Built in 1918) Remodeled in 1980 as Dollard House (Maison Dollard).
The building houses the Library, Museum,  Knights of Columbus Clubroom and Muti Purpose Room.

DOLLARD PARK--------PARC DOLLARD

 

 

 

STE ROSE GROTTO
Located within Dollard Park (Parc Do
llard)

CENTRAL AVENUE---Top Photo (South looking North)
Bottom Photo (North looking South)

 

540 CENTRAL AVENUE----( Monson House to the Left )
480 CENTRAL AVENUE-----( School to the Right )

280 GENDREAU STREET---Ste Rose School ( North Entrance )

 

603 1st AVENUE EAST
Turtle River Development---Medical & Dental Clinic

540 3rd AVENUE EAST----Old Hospital Opened in 1939
Now Used as Nuns & Nurses Residence

 

480 3rd AVENUE EAST---New Hospital---Opened in 1956

515 MISSION STREET---Dr Gendreau Memorial P. C. H.

 

491 MEMORIAL DRIVE----Trois Villa

450 GENDREAU STREET---Leisure Apartments


End of Photo Tour Page 1
[ Page 1 ]  [ Page 2 ]
Return to TOP

Bouchards Web Designs--ŠAll Rights Reserved
This Site Best Viewed With Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 & Up